Sunday, January 30, 2011

My new love...

On Tuesday my sister-in-law, Lisa, and I got to hang out and scrapbook! Well she played with the baby and I played with her toys! :) So much fun! She let me play with her 12x12 Cricut and let me take home her new Cuddlebug! Oh the fun I have had creating different photo mats and diecuts with this super cute Cuddlebug!!! I may never give it back. :)



My newest album listed on ebay has some of the results in the embellishments and photo mats from this sweet Cuddlebug!

This paper bag album is packed with so many goodies!












I just can't get enough of the Swiss Dots Cuddlebug folder! So cute! :)

Getting excited to finish and show you my next project that I have been working on the past few days. It's not the typical paper bag album... and it's turning out so cute! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey u good to see u in the bloggisphere... Come visit... (if ATT ever turns my wifi on at home again and I can blog!!!) www.beyondmicrobursts.blogspot.com
    I LOVE your creations, you are so original. Every time I look I see something new.

    ReplyDelete