Thursday, February 3, 2011

2 kinds of treats :)

Treat #1:
Yesterday I got my package I have been waiting for! Hooray! Here is a picture of my wonderful new goodies! Already got some time last night to start my new album! Can't wait to work on it some more today! :)


Treat #2:
I had some time last night to work on our Valentine Treats for friends and teachers. They turned out so cute and yummy! Now to get to making the containers they will be presented in...



These little sweeties are so easy to make!!!

Block of Almond Bark
Bag of Pretzels
Favorite M&Ms

  • Place unbroken pretzels in rows on wax paper.
  • Heat 1/2 a block of Almond Bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1 1/2 mins on high in the microwave.
  • Stir and drop small amounts on approx. 10 pretzel centers.
  • Place an M&M on each center pressing down slightly. {make sure the "m" is face up}
  • Let cool and eat! :)

Getting ready for my boys to be home early today!
They are getting out of school early today due to snow possibly coming to Houston!
Yippeeeee! :)

Have a great Thur. everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment