Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Time = Busy Time!

It's been WAY too long since I've posted! Spring time has wisked me away with baseball season, pretty walks with the baby, house buying plans and paperwork and scrapbooking whenever it's not pretty outside.







Since I posted last, I was asked to become a member of a wonderful group of ladies on  ebay called The Working Artist Group! I excitedly accept the invite and am loving being a part of this amazing group of girls! It's even more fun than I imagined it would be!


To view my current ebay listings... click here please. :)

Happy Monday Everyone!
♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear all is going so well with you! You deserve all the happiness in the world! <3

    Hugs & Kisses!
    Much love!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am here for the blog hop! I am a new follower and a fan of TWAG. I love your books they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Kim- I love your tag-beautiful! Kristi

    ReplyDelete